Some bullet points about the scope of the project
- Remodeling of the existing Robinwood Station to make more aesthetically pleasing and fit into the residential neighborhood.
- Replace the flat roof with a new pitched roof for easier maintenance and longevity.
- Upgrade insulation and building envelope for increased comfort and energy conservation.
- ADA improvements including new restrooms, kitchen area, platform lift and site improvements.
- New garbage/ recycling enclosure and generator.
- New greenhouse.
- Site drainage improvements.
- Minor remodel to back water utility building to include new restroom for garden use. Not shown in drawings.
- Remodel of 1 bay of water utility building for neighborhood use and to allow for efficient use of remainder of building by Parks Dept. Not shown in drawings.
Floor Plan - PDF Link
Elevation - West and South - PDF Link
Elevation - North and East - PDF Link